Monday, August 9, 2010

Flipping Out!

Well...I'm back!  It's been a little while since i've blogged.  Honestly, I just haven't felt like it.  But nevertheless here we go again.  Tuesday night, on Bravo, starts Flipping Out.  I can't wait.  Jeff Lewis is neurotically fantastic.  For those of you that don't know him, he's an OCD, narcissistic, house builder/flipper.  But with the economy being so bad, he's turned to more his roots, which is interior design.  Not only is he extremely talented and has impeccable taste, he's actually a nice guy with a big heart.

House Beautiful, every year, picks a designer to design their kitchen.  And this year they had Jeff Lewis design it.  I love his masculine style with clean lines.  My favorite part of the kitchen is the white island in the middle.  The contrast of dark and light is very appealing.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment