Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Skin


Vanessa Traina, Stylist
It's been hot! I'd say, has been an understatement.  Especially for those who are in the midwest and the east coast.  Trying to keep our skin clean, clear and glowing can be a daunting feat when mother nature is working against us.  I tend to have oily skin, so the heat and humidity for me, is uncomfortable at best.  I get asked a lot what my skin care regime is, and especially this time of year, I have to say SIMPLE.  Not wearing a whole lot of make-up and using a proper cleanser can help keep down the flare ups.  Try using products that are oil free and stay with minimal application.  Above all, protect what you have with a solid SPF.  xoxo
Emily Weiss, Into the gloss editor

Gia Reprossi, Jewelry Designer
Susan Cerner, Beauty Editor
My Cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment