Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Beginnings...Show and Tell Me.com

After a couple of years of blogging for a hobby, and really enjoying sharing ideas, I've decided to expand my blog to a website that reflects who I am, not only in a physical style, but in sharing more personal ideas and goings on.

Sequins and Baseballs was an experiment.  I started it, per my husbands encouragement, with the hopes of "unsticking" myself and finding my passion.  In the process I found a second love in exploring fashion, style and creative living. I'm excited about this next phase and where Show and Tell Me is going.   I look forward to this journey and I hope that you continue to come along through your path of exploration and discovery.

Show and Tell Me is at it's beginning stages of building.  There is still growth and shape to take place.   I'm hopeful, that not only, the site be an informative and fashionably inspirational stop, but also a forum to Show and Tell.

Thank you all for the support! xoxo http://showandtellme.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment