Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye Bye 2010...Hello 2011

I can't believe that 2010 is almost over.  With only a few hours left, it makes me reflect back on the kind of year I've had and the kind of year I hope to create for myself for 2011.  Many changes have occurred personally for me over the last 2 1/2 years.  So many blessings, that everyday I wake I feel lucky to have the life I have.  Health, love, family and friends, and a little bit of insight is all we need.  Sure we all hit a few speed bumps along the way, but if we believe that things happen for a reason or for a lesson, and we all keep faith in that we are all supposed to be where we are, I believe we can travel seamlessly through this journey of life.

I'm looking forward to 2011 and the professional changes that have been so long brewing.  I look forward to sharing my creative voice and along the way hopefully inspiring others.  I hope that you come along on the journey and in the process keep living with style, grace and individuality.  Happy New Year!!! xoxo


BTW, we're still up in Whistler and my computer is somehow not allowing me to download images.  I don't like not having pics...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment