Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Essentials...

Summer is finally upon us, the longer days, the warmer nights and the laid back attitude is a welcomed relief from our, seemingly, long winter.  I'm looking forward to spending time with good friends, grilling good food and relaxing on days that feel like a vacation.

Wardrobe always poses a dilemma during this time.  Because it's a casual season, sometimes casual gets translated into sloppy and unkept.  If you know me, or follow my blog, you know that I'm all about a no fuss face, and clean line heavy.  With that said, there are summer essentials that no matter where you fall on the casual spectrum they are sure to help in keeping you "cool".  xoxo
The ever important Sunblock!
Kiehl's now makes SPF lip balm!
Keep your fedora's for one more season.
A classic sunglass.
Shorts are a huge trend!
I love a canvas tote instead of "designer" labels for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment