Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Favorites...My picks!

Autumn has almost officially begun.  Here in LA we've had a hit and miss summer, but I have to admit that I'm looking forward to dressing for fall.  Boots, cashmere, coats and leather are all calling my name.  I get asked all the time what are my favorite things, so for now, this is my list for fall.  xoxo
Leather legging...Joseph


I'm obsessed with this ALC printed maxi!
Cashmere blend cardigan...Donna Karan
Blouses in general are my weakness right now, but specifically this Rachel Zoe neck tie blouse.
I know that the 70's are back, but i'm all about the cropped pant right now....JBrand
Classic un-platformed pump...Manolo Blahnik
After all summer being in light polish, I'm ready to go dark...Chanel blue satin
An exotic clutch is the exclamation to any evening...Nancy Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment