Wednesday, July 22, 2009

House Beautiful!



House beautiful displayed their kitchen of the year at Rockefeller Center Monday night. And what an amazing kitchen it is! This kitchen is just perfect for cooking, entertaining or even that late night conversation with your husband over a small carton of Ben and Jerry's. Makes me want to tear my kitchen out and start over.

I love the mix of modern with traditional. The deep grey counter tops are flawless. And the stainless steel oven and burners are to die for. They've hidden the refrigerators with panels, and although it looks amazing, I also love the exposed stainless. The last detail I love is the all white dinnerware. Very clean and classy. (BTW my favorite dinnerware is WS Aplico...Amazing!)

Hope you enjoy the kitchen as much as I do...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment