Sunday, June 6, 2010

Chanel Jumbo

I've been asked quite a bit lately whether the price hike for the Chanel Jumbo flap is worth it.  My answer to this is yes and no.  For those of you that don't know, Chanel has been raising their prices every February for many years now.  This last February, they raised the price of the jumbo flap (caviar leather) to just over $3000.  That's pretty steep, and in all honestly spending more than $50 bucks on a piece of leather is ridiculous!  But, like so many of you, I love this bag.  So back to my answer, if you love it I say go for it.  It's a classic bag that you'll literally wear till you die.  If you're on the fence, I say no.  Just like with anything, if you don't LOVE it, it'll sit in your closet and rot (not really).  Regardless of what you decide, there are plenty of bags out there that'll express your individuality.  Good luck!...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment