Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hollywood Living...

I was looking through some of my old photographs, specifically home photos, and came across Rachel Zoe's former residence.  I believe she has recently moved to a high rise, but nevertheless I love the look and feel of her previous home.  

Rachel has amazing style.  She really was the trend setter in bringing back, what was worth of, the 70's.  The long grecian dresses with the arm full of bangles was perfection.  So I wouldn't expect her home to be any different.  Some of my favorite features are, the zebra skin on the floor of her office.  I love that edgy feel with the modern Eames chair at her desk.  Also, the floor to ceiling windows that swing open are so beautiful and so much more interesting than sliding glass doors.  Her home definitely reflects her impeccable style and the peace and serenity she constantly yearns for.   I hope you enjoy looking at the photos.  xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment