Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Nights

With summer basically kicking off this weekend our wardrobe changes start taking a more relaxed approach.  I have to tell you that I am more a fan of the cooler months than I am of summer, but I do enjoy warm summer nights that accompany glowing skin.

We have quite a few choices when putting our looks together.  The maxi dress is still a go to staple.  It's been around a while but updating your accessories will make it look and feel current.  The jumpsuit or romper is another option, it's a bit more retro but makes a great statement for those laid back BBQ'S.  The look I'm really loving this season is the polished, tailored shorts with a blouse and gladiators.  I find it very sophisticated and easy to wear day or night.  Pair this option with a loose ponytail and a clutch and your sure to glow with perfection. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment