Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finding the perfect jean!



I don't know about you guys, but I'm always trying to find the perfect jean.  What's the perfect jean,  you ask...it's that one pair of pants that make us look like Giselle.  Well not really, but you know what I mean!  It's the never ending, daunting task of finding the perfect fabric, with the perfect wash, with the perfect cut.  Every time we buy a new pair of jeans, we think we've found the one.  But inevitably after a wear or two we're right back  where we started from, looking for the perfect pair.

Well girls I've found a pair that I think you'll like.  They've been on the market a little while now, but I've just recently tried them out.  They're made by the original designers of 7 jeans.  And we all remember how great our first generation 7's were.  They are....Rich and Skinny jeans.  The top 2 styles I like are the "sleek" jean, and the "super skinny" jean.  Both sound scary, but trust me girls, the fit is amazing and very flattering.  

You see many different celebrities wearing these jeans.  From Blake Lively, to Hillary Duff, to Jessica Alba.  All these girls have different body types, and they all look great in them.  I know what you're thinking, "they already have perfect bodies"...Well maybe so maybe no, either way go out and try a pair on and see what you think.  Hopefully you'll love them as much as I do.  Until the next obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment