All the spring make-up trends are starting to surface in our mags. But girls, use caution. Even though the colors and techniques are more flattering than not, if we follow what they advise, we might end up looking like a street walker. So let's try to find what works for us.
We've already covered the full brow. With that as our starting point, lets move down to the eyes. Many make-up artists are showing false eyelashes. I know they look great in pictures, but let's be realistic. I don't think any of us have the time or patience to sit in front of the mirror with what looks like a dead spider in one hand, and a bottle of glue in the other. Finding a good mascara can solve this problem. I tend to like wands that are fuller rather than skinny. You want your lashes to look full and fan like. I think that the thinner the wand, the more your eyelashes stick together.
My favorite mascara's are:
- Diorshow by Christian Dior (the wand is huge)
- Chanel Exceptionnel (it has intense volume and curl, and my personal fave)
- YSl Volume Effet Faux Cils (also comes in different colors depending on your eye color)
- and last but not least, the trusted Lancome Hypnose
My favorite colors are:
- Eyelights Matte Apricot
- Eyelights Chiffon Shimmer