Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some of my Faves

KAIN
Levi's made and crafted
 Jeans have been our everyday staple as well as our evening go to style for many, many seasons.  This is probably our one common thread year after year that has never left and isn't going anywhere fast.  A couple of posts back I mentioned how the flare has made it's way back from the seventies, but there's also another style that's fast becoming a trend setter.  The crop pant is also from another famous era, the 50's.  This trend is incredibly feminine and easy to dress up if you're looking for an alternative style of dress.  I would caution however, that because the crop pant hits above the ankle, sometimes this can be a daring choice.  I would recommend pairing them with a high heel and a beautiful blouse on top.  I've chosen some of my favorite items in hopes that it will give you inspiration in putting your look together.   Enjoy! xoxo
ACNE
JBRAND
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI
CARVEN
CITIZENS OF HUMANITY
DVF

No comments:

Post a Comment